پست اول بروزرسانی شد و نسخه 15.1 پرمیوم به پست اول پیوست گردید /
== آخرین تغییرات افزونه یوست سئو پرمیوم 15.1 ==
= 15.1 =
Release Date: October 14th, 2020
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could get keyword data while working on your content in Yoast SEO? Well, we asked ourselves that same question and now we have an answer! Yes, you can now find related keyphrases inside the post editor. And it’s not any old data — no, it’s powered by our good friends at SEMrush, a world-class provider of SEO and internet marketing tools! Read more about what’s new in 15.1 in [our release post](https://yoa.st/release-15-1)!
* Adds an integration with SEMrush to search for and compare search volume of related keyphrases.
* Moves the Ryte feature toggle to the new Integrations tab where the new SEMrush feature toggle also can be found.
* Merges the indexable and link indexing tools on the tools page into one process.
* Improves the user experience of the indexing tool on the tools page by showing its progress on the tools page itself, instead of in a separate pop-up modal.
* Prevents several processes from happening on non-production environments:
* Indexing indexables.
* Pinging search engines about XML sitemaps.
* Sending tracking information.
* Checking the indexability of the site with Ryte.
* Uses the `website` from a user's WordPress profile in that user's `SameAs` array in the Schema output.
* Flushes all permalinks from the indexables tables when the value of the `permalink_structure` option changes, and introduces a notification to ask for a reindex in that case.
* Flushes all permalinks from the indexables tables when the value of the `home_url` option changes, and introduces a notification to ask for a reindex in that case.
* Registers a cron job that checks whether the `home_url` was changed manually and resets the permalinks accordingly.
* Makes it possible to recognize keyphrases in Farsi when they have a negation prefix or an indefinite article (for example: ماشین ('car') in ماشینی ('a car')).
* Improves keyphrase recognition in Farsi by filtering the function words such as `هفت`, چهارم`,`یا`.
* Fixes a bug where the Yoast replacement variables plugin would not be available on edit terms page for usage by other plugins.
* Fixes a bug where the incoming link count for each post, as shown on the post overview page, was incorrect.
* Adds a filter (`wpseo_dynamic_permalinks_enabled`) to enable the dynamic permalink fallback. When this fallback is enabled, the indexable-based output of the `permalink` property is overridden by a permalink that is calculated on the fly. Using this is detrimental for performance but may be needed for some site setups.